aleLe*

aleLe*
reach reaach to fly away!

Datos personales

Mi foto
San Mikey:., Lima nublada, Peru
una negra q dic aaaarf mucho ja.

martes, 12 de agosto de 2008

flor en el desierto*




I took this photo, with water and mirrors. aand dry roses


It's weird, even if you say it's a "everyday" thing. This year I've been meeting my true ME, and if I compare myself with "me" of some years back...oooh it's like if i was...nobody. I mean, it's not as if I am a truly important character right now, but anyway i feel more important :) baaah I understand myself. n___n

On thursday I'm having a kindaaa operation???...em.. it's a medical issue; and I know it'll hurt ...soo bad. kuuso >____< my face will be like a balloon just to explote! andd I can't talk or sing !!! or move. jaa not really sure bout that ..but i know i'll sleep a lot! O__O

Corinne Bailey Rae - Call me when you get this

This girl talks about true love and falling for a best friend and stuff... its hard you know iits hard. :/ annd even more when you know it can't be... it won't work :) and smiling is your fake face. your mask. your "everyday custom". and finally you believe it and start to forget .

Amy Winehouse - Just Friends

This sick girl...cause she is sick :/ well...i really love her :) i admire her voice she's an awesome musician! This song cautivated me from the first time..that sound like blablablabla... haha xD buut it's true. it's soo truee. I mean..the song.





oh! Junsu my dear Junsu. :)
he can change eeeverything with just oone cute little smile n___n
he can turn around my mood with his smooth voice. aaaww Junsu :D

joo li ang! xD puuaahahaha*

sooo well i tried to write something good tonight buut it turned to a nonsense writing. :/

anywaaay..i guees nobody will read this sooo shhht! :)

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Joo li anggggggg Joo li ang xDDDD

Anónimo dijo...

Oye, actualiza tu blog poto cuadrado arf arf blu blu ña ña...:S